A lady from Northern England shares her heroin withdrawal experience.
Medically assisted detox from 4g of heroin daily intake at Refind Your Way Clinic.
- Where are you from?
- Northern England.
- How old are you?
- Forty-nine years old.
- You have had a heroin habit, is that right?
- When did you start using heroin?
- I started using heroin when I was twenty years old.
- Have you had any heroin detox withdrawals before?
- You did try cold turkey at home, didn’t you?
- Yes, just before I came here.
- Your heroin withdrawal attempt was not successful.
- No, it wasn’t.
- This is your first medically assisted heroin detox. You are in Belgrade now. I know that your heroin intake was up to four grams per day. Is that right?
About Medically Assisted Heroin Withdrawal Experience
- You’ve been brave enough to come to our Refind Your Way Centre in Serbia to undergo heroin detoxification, our outpatient detox. How was it for you?
I didn’t feel a thing. I had no cold turkey symptoms. I’ve slept really well. I slept for about three days. Never had any withdrawal symptoms, really.
- So you’ve been sleeping for the first three days. You didn’t experience any withdrawal symptoms, no pain, no suffering?
- No, no withdrawals.
- What about your mood? Any depression, anxiety, or mood swings?
- No, I feel fantastic.
- Good. What about appetite? Could you eat during your detox?
- The first three days I didn’t really eat very much because I was asleep. But then I’ve been to KFC, McDonalds because I have a very good appetite now.
- Very well. What about your activity, have you been outdoors from day 3, walking in the neighborhood. Where have you been except for McDonald’s?
- I’ve been at McDonald’s, KFC, I’ve been shopping, I got my hair done, been at coffees, been for walks…
- So you are feeling good and you are going back home today
- Yes, I’m going back home.
- We wish you all the best.
Thank you and I appreciate everything you’ve done for me because I couldn’t have done it without coming here.
If you want to stop your heroin habit withdrawal free and at affordable costs, feel free to contact us for more information.
How much does medically assisted heroin withdrawal costs?