RAPID OPIOID DETOXIFICATION AND ULTRA RAPID OPIATE DETOXIFICATION
-What does a pain free and comfortable opiate detoxification mean?
- According to the questionnaire results, 96% of our patients don’t experience any withdrawal symptoms. The patients go through an easy and comfortable transition to a drugs free state of body. The other 4% might be mildly indisposed and may feel insignificant symptoms of chills and cold. We don’t allow patients to suffer pain, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea. The patients receive anti depression and anti insomnia therapy as well.
- What am I going to feel during and after the detox procedure?
- You will be sleeping for several hours during the heroin detox process, and you won’t feel any withdrawals symptoms. When you wake up, you will be feeling relaxed and sleepy. Within only a few hours, you will be fully functional and you will be able to eat. In the evening, you will receive a night therapy to be able to sleep normally.
- What happens in the following days?
- Although, the body will continue cleansing itself from the insignificant remains of drugs molecules, you will be receiving a prophylactic therapy and you will be feeling comfortable. Should you feel smallest signs of discomfort, inform the doctor about that, and you will receive an adequate medical assistance.
Afterwards, you’ll take the drug tests, to make sure that your body is 100% drugs free. That will be the end of your opiate detox and the beginning of abstinence. In case you would like to get a relapse protection, you can start with Naltrexone maintenance.
- What does an uncomfortable opiate detox mean and what could cause it? How to avoid it?
- Mild withdrawal symptoms might occur in cases when a patient says that their daily drugs intake is lower than it really is, and such incorrect information results in planning insufficient prophylactic therapy during the detoxification process.
Also, it happens in cases when a patient keeps to themselves about some other substances intake (Methadone, Suboxone, morphine sulfates, Benzodiazepines, cocaine etc.). In such cases, it is necessary to modify and intensify the treatment.
Please report all health issues during preliminary diagnostic before coming to the RefindYourWay.
- What does a safe rapid heroin detox mean? What kind of risks are there involved and how to avoid them?
- A safe opioid detoxification is not only a comfortable treatment, but providing an adequate protection of brain and other organs from over pressure during the rapid detoxification from opiate and opioid drugs. To avoid the risks, it is necessary to make an extremely detailed planning, preparations and carrying out the whole detoxification program. The medical team must be experienced and specialized in this area of medicine. Modern pharmacological technologies and the right strategy will not allow development of some risks during the heroin detox. We protect you from hard palpitation, high blood pressure, vomiting, and respiration problems during the detoxification process.
- How can you check that the body is fully clean and ready for Naltrexone induction? Will I be feeling ill after Naltrexone implant insertion?
- The screening of the detoxification process results takes place several times at the end of the treatment program. After the program is finished, the doctor is making sure that the body is 100% drugs free, and that there aren’t any reactions to Naltrexone. Only then it is possible to insert a Naltrexone depot pellets under the skin or to give an intramuscular Naltrexone depot injection, or to take Naltrexone orally on daily basis. The psychosomatic condition of the patient will stay good and stabile.
- What is the difference between heroin and methadone detox?
- Opioid detoxification lasts longer: detox from Methadone, Buprenorphine, (Subutex, Suboxone), morphine sulfate (Substitol (mostly used in Slovenia and Austria), Compensan etc.) is a more demanding treatment program. Comfortable Methadone detoxification takes not less than 9 days.
- When Naltrexone implant insertion takes place?
- The best thing to do is to insert a Naltrexone depot pellet right after the painless opiate detoxification and the detox results tests.
- What difficulties can I expect after the detox?
- Firstly – intensification and manifestation of the latent physical and psychological disorders, which used to be “concealed” by drugs (toothache, heart and lungs condition, depression etc.)
- Secondly – psychological withdrawal symptoms: sleeplessness, blues, irritability, aggressiveness, transit “mental pains”, drugs cravings.
To avoid sleeplessness, mood swings etc. in the early period of adaptation; we offer you the follow-up medications.
- How does a detoxification from more substances look like?
- It’s a rather complex and delicate process. Heroin, Methadone, Valium, alcohol, cocaine etc. might cause specific problems, in different combinations, during the detox. It requires exact information about the daily substance intake. Besides, additional medical procedures and medicines will be required.
- What is the difference between your and other detox methods?
- We offer a totally painless detox, tailored made for each patient individually, provided by a team of medical doctors, specialized in different medical areas. At the lowest costs in Europe, too.
- How much does heroin detox cost?
- From 1.250 pounds (including 24h medical monitoring, 3 meals a day, medications, doctors’ fees).
- Is there a refund for medical services?
- Yes, there is prior to the beginning of the medical procedure (if client changes their mind, cancels the procedure or decides to postpone it). However, after the medical detox process had already started, no refund is possible.