The low-cost treatment program includes the following:
1. Inpatient opiate detox during the planned period of time, 24/7 medical supervision and assistance, accommodation in a hospital room, 3 meals a day.
2. Start of Naltrexone maintenance (subcutaneous pellets, injections, tablets). All additional medical, organizational, psychological and consultative services as well as additional meals and nonmedical attendance can be ordered at additional
Low costs policy allows you to avoid high expenses and to save your funds when the whole process is organized correctly. Our Program Manager helps you during the organization process. In order to achieve optimal planning, a client informs himself about their Detox and Naltrexone Treatment program on this website, communicates by e-mails with our Program Manager, clarifies and refines all that is required, follows the instructions timely and accurately, cooperates at all stages of preparation and execution of their personal treatment program in a positive manner.
When patient interestedly and disciplined follows the instructions and program conditions, achieves a positive result with minimum expenses. In some cases, patient needs additional paid expert advice and organizational assistance with the participation of their Program Manager.
Neither deposits nor prepayments are charged before admission to the treatment, therefore we don’t take any reliability in case of cancelation of the scheduled admission, client’s failure to arrive at the clinic at the appointed time, in case of changes of plans and life circumstances. Clinic also reserves the right to change the patient's treatment plan or to decline the admission if the planned treatment program comes out not to be suitable for that particular patient. No compensations or refunds are possible.
Admission to the treatment is possible only after The House Rules are read, accepted and signed by a patient. Should a patient changes their mind, refuses to comply the acknowledged rules, must notify the Clinic in written, and get discharged from the Clinic. Should a patient violates the acknowledged rules, doesn't cooperate with the clinic staff, shows any kind of aggression or risky behavior, will be immediately discharged from the Clinic, without any compensation and refunds. This low-cost detox+implant program is nonrefundable.
To make the planning and preliminary preparations as well as the treatment program optimally easy, comfortable and economical, it is important to be in continual contact with your Program Manager by e-mail. Only written correspondence insures the proper communication, avoids misunderstandings, inaccuracies and forgetting of important medical and organizational moments. Matters of your health demand maximum accuracy.
Before booking a treatment program and arrival, a patient makes themselves familiar with this website’s content, asks the questions and thinks the entire information trough. A patient provides truthful information about their problem, answers to our medical team’s and Program Manager’s questions.
Booking of a personal, mutually agreed program follows, booking of a place at the Clinic and confirmation of the date and times. Then, booking of the flights follow and mailing of the flight booking confirmation to our Program Manager as a proof of serious attentions as well as patient's acknowledgement to all Terms and Conditions written here. Preparation for the treatment may begin.
To make your stay at our clinic as pleasurable as possible, we kindly ask you to observe and acknowledge the following house rules. We care about your well-being – help us create an atmosphere of mutual respect!
1. Therapeutic cooperation with the clinic staff
In order to ensure a successful treatment and smooth procedures, all patients, escorts and visitors are kindly asked to follow the instructions of the doctors and hospital staff of the clinic.
- To provide complete and precise information of yourself and your health condition by answering the doctors’ and other medical staff questions
- To take the therapy and follow medical advices and protocols disciplined and timely
- To communicate respectfully and in delicate manner within the clinic
2. Therapeutic and safe environment at the clinic
- Patients and hospital staff at the clinic are asked to treat each other with respect and consideration, particularly regarding unnecessary noise and disturbances
- To patiently wait for the staff to approach when called
- To take care of the clinic’s property
3. Organization of the treatment process
- You will be able to use your personal stuff, which are allowed by the medical staff (the rest will be kept in safe)
- To carry out the planned procedures during the admission, treatment process and discharge from the clinic, timely and under the supervision of the clinic’s staff
The following is forbidden:
- Provocation, hostile, threatening and aggressive behavior during the treatment program
- Contact with other patients without special doctor’s permission
- To leave your room without permission and escort of a nurse
- To disturb other patients and personnel
- To make noise, scream, speak loudly, turn the music or TV loudly
- To have forbidden items in your room
- To damage other peoples’ property (any damage has to be compensate for)
- To smoke where it’s not allowed
- To consume alcohol, drugs, or medications which are not prescribed by doctors
Note: Once the initial admission procedure is finished, a counselor will go through your packed bag, including the clothes you're wearing at the moment. He or she will check all your belongings to make sure you do not have drugs, alcohol, weapons or other items that are prohibited. Your money, bank cards, passport or any other valuable items will be noted, counted and put in safe.